14 May 2013
Warm, sunshiny day. Our poster designed to bring a bit of sunshine to every day.
09 May 2013
Ever since the introduction of iOS and android phones and tablets, consumers are increasingly using mobile devices to browse the web, both on the go and in the home. Despite this there are hundreds of websites which still haven’t adjusted to accommodate new technology
01 March 2013
Our Kent based marketing and branding experts have put together a series of top tips to help you fly in 2013.
21 November 2012
The new local company approached us to name and brand their business, trusting our experience and knowledge to deliver exciting and effective solutions.
06 November 2012
Find out which marketing platform is best for your business. We have all the advice and techniques needed to ensure your brand stands out from the crowd.
Our Archive ::
Get in touch with Open Water ::
- The interview we did with @grabaperch http://t.co/tsBhsyBJ07 Why we love #Perch and why our clients don't talk about it! #CMS More »
- @The_Ambrette Thought you might like the poster we just designed inspired by a visit to Margate. http://t.co/IEFaaxltd0 More »
- http://t.co/12m7nJ8p3q Managing Director, Wolff Olins London; the impact of the internet on how people feel about brands #branding More »
- Champagne all round! New client, and the champagne would be very appropriate to. More »
- Spray, peel, wash and wear again. http://t.co/WMXY9yEPgO Spray on clothing by Manel Torres. More »
- http://t.co/j4ol6yaZw6 Fresh off the press. All new and they're all up on our portfolio #design #branding #webdesign Get in touch for yours. More »
- These Vintage Work Safety Posters Will Scare You To Death http://t.co/DakNrkb071 via @GuruCareers More »
- @K_vinT_ylor Matt's like United, doesn't look like he's winning until he's got the trophy in his hands! More »
- Our blissfully sunny poster featuring Margate could make a great campaign or brand. http://t.co/cjKuZqZ4ph @VisitKent @ThanetCouncil More »
- RT @K_vinT_ylor: How to Brand a Company – 7 Types of Brand Language You Should Use http://t.co/j3S5x3VEry (Via @Brainzooming) #branding RT … More »
- http://t.co/tNNWeepNiI some of our clients sites are showing over 30% of traffic from mobile devices. It's time to respond. #responsive More »
- A billboard that turns thin air into water. http://t.co/2j9mke7SQZ More »
- Google image search, 'atari breakout' and then forget about doing any work! More »
- http://t.co/D6Yaxw03q5 Make Every Day A Sunday! Our poster featuring @beachMARGATE @MargateHarbour and with a little glimpse of @TCMargate More »
- @EJPeto Thanks for the RT! More »
- Consensus is the enemy of creativity. http://t.co/zZoMxeux8T via @guardian Time for brands to lead rather than do what was done before. More »
- http://t.co/evRem06CiW With Sir Alex stepping down, the United illustrations we created this week have become a mini tribute #SAF More »
- RT @arthurlondon: #Quote “You don’t lead by pointing and telling people a place to go. You #lead by going to that place and making a case”-… More »
- Adobe goes subscription only http://t.co/Xdzn0KqcK3 Will we own anything anymore? #designtax More »
- Open Water Pin of the Week is up. A graphical illustrated representation of the Manchester United First Team. #ManUtd http://t.co/8WzhcpWImk More »