This Is My Body campaign
SPUC are a non-profit organisation focused on bringing a positive balance to abortion and euthanasia issues. They asked us to help them create engaging sex education resources for (mainly Catholic) primary schools.
Communicate meaningfully with primary school teachers and children.
Create a new, fresh tone and style that was sensitive to the subject – but never patronising.
Celebrate life – and avoid negative messages.
Our new style was based around simple illustrations, bright, fresh colours and vibrant graphics. It exploded with vitality and energy, while always respecting the subject matter.
Workbooks, resources and leaflets were produced – with custom-designed poly-prop boxes for containers. We also built a microsite that promoted and distributed the resources. The packs were very successful, with strong sales and interest.
Working with Open Water was an enjoyable and fruitful experience, largely due to the way in which they quickly grasped a genuine understanding of what we wanted to achieve. They came up with some innovative solutions to some of the more tricky areas of the project, which enabled us to keep within budget. The result was a classroom resource which we were able to launch with confidence and which teachers have found both attractive and easy to use.Project Leader - SPUC
What we do for them ::
- Brochure design
- Website design and build with secure login
- Workbook design
- HSBC Merchant Services
- Pet Protect
- Global Payments
- Bentleys Stokes and Lowless
- Direct 2 Communications
- Hyde Housing
- Riverside Environmental
- Bliss Rings
- Keywater Services
- Tradewinds Intercontinental
- Z Solutions
- Southern Care
- Barham Court
- Logicall Solutions
- Philos Education
- Champagne all round! New client, and the champagne would be very appropriate to. More »
- Spray, peel, wash and wear again. http://t.co/WMXY9yEPgO Spray on clothing by Manel Torres. More »
- http://t.co/j4ol6yaZw6 Fresh off the press. All new and they're all up on our portfolio #design #branding #webdesign Get in touch for yours. More »
- These Vintage Work Safety Posters Will Scare You To Death http://t.co/DakNrkb071 via @GuruCareers More »
- @K_vinT_ylor Matt's like United, doesn't look like he's winning until he's got the trophy in his hands! More »
- Our blissfully sunny poster featuring Margate could make a great campaign or brand. http://t.co/cjKuZqZ4ph @VisitKent @ThanetCouncil More »
- RT @K_vinT_ylor: How to Brand a Company â€“ 7 Types of Brand Language You Should Use http://t.co/j3S5x3VEry (Via @Brainzooming) #branding RT â€¦ More »
- http://t.co/tNNWeepNiI some of our clients sites are showing over 30% of traffic from mobile devices. It's time to respond. #responsive More »
- A billboard that turns thin air into water. http://t.co/2j9mke7SQZ More »
- Google image search, 'atari breakout' and then forget about doing any work! More »
- http://t.co/D6Yaxw03q5 Make Every Day A Sunday! Our poster featuring @beachMARGATE @MargateHarbour and with a little glimpse of @TCMargate More »
- @EJPeto Thanks for the RT! More »
- Consensus is the enemy of creativity. http://t.co/zZoMxeux8T via @guardian Time for brands to lead rather than do what was done before. More »
- http://t.co/evRem06CiW With Sir Alex stepping down, the United illustrations we created this week have become a mini tribute #SAF More »
- RT @arthurlondon: #Quote â€śYou donâ€™t lead by pointing and telling people a place to go. You #lead by going to that place and making a caseâ€ť-â€¦ More »
- Adobe goes subscription only http://t.co/Xdzn0KqcK3 Will we own anything anymore? #designtax More »
- Open Water Pin of the Week is up. A graphical illustrated representation of the Manchester United First Team. #ManUtd http://t.co/8WzhcpWImk More »
- An extremely interesting read. 'The Trend Against Skeuomorphic Textures and Effects in User Interface Design'. http://t.co/qQ3rfsc3ET More »
- Are you simple enough? http://t.co/kcSHNG8lhU With flat design appearing everywhere, we can help you de-clutter your design. #design More »
- Now this is a quality gadget. via @clintonduncan https://t.co/q37L9GnN4Q More »